The Holiday festivities have come and gone, leaving a blanket of sparkling snow covering the island’s gentle slopes and pine trees. The month of January at times can feel long and dull as the warm and cozy lights from the Christmas tree come down and the excitement from the holidays begins to wear off as you enter back into reality.
Have you ever gazed out your window on a cold January day, longing for an adventure to brighten your day? In Points East Coastal Drive we are combatting that idle time and showcasing the beauty that Eastern PEI has to offer in the colder months. Winterval is a glorious celebration of all of the magic that our little island holds in the Winter. Make special memories with the whole family as you experience snow covered trails, live music, dancing, crafting workshops, snowga and pond skating followed by hot cups of cocoa around a winter’s bonfire. Winterval offers a unique and memorable experience for family members of all ages!
Join us for Winterval and choose from a variety of free and paid events. This year we have 7 accommodation packages that will offer you a restful sleep close to all the action! Bundle up and start planning a memorable January and start the new year off with a bang! Why not make Winterval a new family tradition?
Winterval Rodd Brudenell Resort Package- Starting at $449
Package Includes :
- Two Night Stay | January 26 – 27th, 2024
- Prices based on 2 Adults and 2 Children with guests charged applicable fees.
- Welcome Winter Gift
- Chocolate milk and a cookie delivered to your room each night
- Hot buffet breakfast each morning
- Indoor/Outdoor Play Zones
- Exclusive access to Winterval Events at Rodd Brudenell Resort
Check out the Winterval Schedule and see all the exclusive events happening at Rodd Brudenell.
Reserve your Winterval Weekend now : https://reservations.travelclick.com/85520?ProdID=741262&LanguageID=1
- Two Spa Passes
- Charcuterie Board
- Bottle of Bubbles
Available January 26-27th, 2024.
Call to Book: 902-739-2112
- One night accommodations
- Outdoor rink and sledding
- Outdoor kitchen and warming room with hot chocolate and treats
Book directly by calling (902) 213-4278
- Two Night Stay at the Guesthouse
- $50 gift card at the Wheelhouse
- Hot tub/Snowshoeing
Email to Book : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Night Stay in 1 of our 2 Bedroom Waterfront Cottages.
- $100 Gift Card to The Deck Restaurant
- Snowshoeing, Outdoor Skating and Evening Bonfires
Call 902 962 3913 to book this special offer!
- One night accommodation in Georgetown
- Full hot breakfast
Call to Book: (902) 330-1397
- Two nights accommodation in private cabin (Sleeps 4)
- $50 Gift Certificate to BarVela Pizzeria & Mercato
- $40 Gift Certificate to Country Taste Kitchen & Bakery
- Indoor fairy-tale treasure hunt & more magic included!
Guests contact Alex directly for booking at 902-326-4327 or email@example.com
There’s a word that has always resonated with me that I try to incorportate into my life and my home, that word is hygge. Hygge is a Danish word that means “creating a warm atmosphere and enjoying the good things in life with good people.” The Winter months are when I crave that feeling more than ever. Rosy cheeked children drinking hot chocolate around a warm fire, snowshoeing under twinkling lights, craft beer while listening to live music and surrounded by good friends. Make some beautiful memories this year and check out our 2024 Winterval Event Schedule to choose the perfect winter accomodation package for you and your loved ones. There is lots happening in Points East Coastal Drive this Winter Season that you won’t want to miss out on! Dress warm, invite your friends and start planning your magical Winter weekend getaway!
Ashley MacDonald is a Nova Scotian born freelance writer who began using her love for writing and photography as a form of therapy during her son’s cancer treatment. She continued to write after he passed away in October 2019 as a way to help keep his story alive, heal her heart and share her experience with grief and sorrow with others who may be struggling. She graduated from Dalhousie University with a Bachelor of Science Recreation in 2014 and moved to Prince Edward Island in 2020 in search of comfort and simplicity.