Annandale Beach and Wharf
Member - Island East Tourism Group
Built in 1860 by Joseph MacDonald and the families living in Little Pond at the time. The fifty by thirty foot wooden structure which has a twenty foot high post was built from local material, with the door latch and most of the nails being forged by John Lawless, a master blacksmith from Ireland, who had settled in Little Pond. The Church was dedicated and opened for use by Bishop MacIntyre in September 1863.
Nearby:Things to do Places to stay Places to eat
© 2017 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved