This two night, three day retreat is a chance to savour exquisite tastes, delightful smells, sensational sounds and nourishing movement and meditation practices.
Come together in community to be taken care of by others, and to tap into the beauty all around us. Rest and reset in nature. We have multiple options for guests to join us. You can stay with us in our authentic Mongolian Yurts! We have options for those that want to stay in a yurt with one other friend or up to a max of two other friends.
Dates – November 24-26, 2023
Let us take care of you during this all-inclusive retreat experience
All inclusive retreat package includes:
- A two night stay in an authentic Mongolian yurt with it’s own private hot tub and wood fireplace
- A meditative sound experience with Trevor Grant from SoundEscapes. Trevor uses the mystical sounds of crystal bowls, drums, flutes and a diversity of other instruments and techniques to enhance and deepen your experience.
- Kundalini Yoga practice with Mindful Eating Workshop hosted by Monica Lacey
- A chance to tap into your creativity through a felting workshop with Lisa Freeman from Messy Crow Studio
- A sound & movement experience with Terri Hall including Gong & Yoga practice with Terri Hall
- Amazing food prepared onsite with local ingredients including 2 suppers, 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches and all snacks (let us take care of you!)
- A focus on wellness through yoga, breath work, and mindfulness meditations and exercises, including daily yoga
- Restorative healing through connecting to nature in a unique setting with Mongolian yurts, hot tubs, a sauna, and a chance to explore the natural elements on our trails, meditation labyrinth, and our lakeside setting
- A beautiful book to record your observations and to remember your time at Nature Space Resort ($30 value)
- Optional 30 minute massage add-ons are available with Isabelle Arsenault, RMT