The Croft House displays the heritage of this area of PEI. We tell of the 1803 arrival of 800 Scottish settlers under Lord Selkirk and of their new lives. There are genealogical records, artifacts, a selection of locally written and published books, and a wee Scottish gift shop featuring Scotish themed items and jewellery. The Church of Scotland (1876), also on site, has storyboards detailing the Acadian settlers and the MacDonaldites while across the road is the Ancient Acadian Cemetery. A forested path leads to the cairn of J.Angus MacLean: war hero, farmer, father, MP, MLA, and Premier, erected in 2013.

Open  June 14 (tentivate)  to mid-September 
Find us on Facebook:


Things to do Places to stay Places to eat

© 2017 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved