Built in 1898 under the direction of D.J. MacLean, it has vertical and horizontal clapboard siding with small rectangular windows and a small verandah. The design gives the church a warm light hearted feeling, which is not often found in Island Churches. In 2006 the church became a provincially Registered Heritage Place.

  • Type: Churches, History and Culture
  • Phone: 902-962-2421
  • Open: All year


Things to do Places to stay Places to eat

© 2017 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved