A. A. Macdonald Memorial Gardens - PEI’s Largest Municipal Gardens
Member - Island East Tourism Group
Built in 1874 this church is designed in the French Gothic Revival style. The church has an upper gallery and a most inspiring Gothic altar made with Italian marble and Nova Scotia freestone. Tall Gothic windows, a three staged buttressed tower and a Marian archway are part of the design.
© 2017 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved