Town of Georgetown
Member - Island East Tourism Group
Built in 1842 and enlarged in 1860, this church has a square tower, which was typical of early Anglican churches in the Maritimes. This was the first church in Georgetown and contains very old and beautiful stained glass windows. During the enlargement, nave windows were added and the exterior was painted deep ochre with the original white trim. Today it is a beautiful fully restored historic landmark.
There's so much to do! #HomeoftheSundayDrive
© 2018 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved