Built in 1874 this church is designed in the French Gothic Revival style. The church has an upper gallery and a most inspiring Gothic altar made with Italian marble and Nova Scotia freestone. Tall Gothic windows, a three staged buttressed tower and a Marian archway are part of the design.

  • Type: Churches
  • Phone: 902-583-2743
  • Open: All year

Nearby:

Things to do Places to stay Places to eat

© 2017 Island East Tourism Group, All Rights Reserved