Join Food Network Celebrity Chef Vikram Vij and our own Chef Andrew Millar to experience a succulent Indian dining experience featuring all things lamb! Our Fall Flavours Namaste Lamb Dinner, inspired by PEI local lamb providers, will be served up over a four-course meal.
Appetizers: Ground lamb and beef kebabs with mint chutney. Spiced potatoes tikki.
First Course: Portobello mushrooms in a porcini cream curry.
Second Course: Prawns in coconut masala.
Third Course: Wine marinated lamb popsicles with a fenugreek cream curry.
Dessert: Local fruit ice cream with rose water cardamom syrup.
Date: Saturday, September 23, 2017
Location: Rodd Crowbush Golf & Beach Resort
Transportation from Charlottetown*: $20.00 (Plus taxes and service fees).
PACKAGE (From $379 per couple) INCLUDES:
- One night standard accommodation
- 2 tickets to Namaste Lamb Fall Flavours Event
- Breakfast for two
- Private meet & greet reception with Chef Vikram Vij
- Package based on one couple in a standard guest room
- Package subject to limited availability and applicable taxes
- Namaste Lamb tickets are non-refundable
- Please note the private meet & greet with Chef Vikram Vij is only included in the resort package
*Transportation from Charlottetown will be departing both, The Holman Grand and Rodd Royalty and is for guests not staying at the resort
For tickets only, please click here
For more information on Fall Flavours events, please visit: www.fallflavours.ca