153rd PEI Highland Games & Scottish Festival
Lord Selkirk Provincial Park, Eldon
Saturday, August 5, 2017 (all day)
No results found for this timeframe (next 6 months from today).
The Caledonian Club of P.E.I.’s annual 153rd PEI Highland Games & Scottish Festival
Saturday, August 5th
- 8:00am Kilted Classic Golf Tournament, Belfast Highland Greens
- 8:00am Highland Dance Registration – Competitions Organizer Barbara Yorke
- 9:30 – 11: 30am Children’s Athletics –Junior Heavy, Long Jump & Sprint Competitions
- 11:00am Out of the Sea & Over the Coals Seafood demonstration
- 11:45am Parade Line-up
- 12:00pm Opening Ceremony
- 12:15 -12:45pm Massed Bands
- 1:00-2:00pm Lassie Athletic Competitions 16+: 100m sprint, 6Lb. Shot Put, Rolling Pin Toss: Highest points for Caledonian Club Trophy
- 1:00-1:30pm Belfast Pipe & Drum Band –Pipe Major: Matthew MacLaine-Drum Sergeant: Brady Singleton & Drum Major: Patti Belefonte
- 1:30 – 2:00pm Na Gaisgich Pipes and Drums of Pictou County.
- 2:00 – 2:30pm Heatherbell Pipes and Drums from Pictou: Pipe Major Hayley Nichols – Drum Sergeant is Elizabeth Sharpe.
- 2-5:00pm Lads Heavy Atlantic Competition: Shot Put, Sheaf Toss, Bale Toss, Braemar Stone, Farmer’s Walk: Highest Pts. for Jim MacNeill Memorial
- 3:45 – 4:45pm Massed Bands
Sunday, August 6th
- 8:30 – 4:00pm Highland Dance – Competitions Organizer Barbara Yorke
- 9:00 – 4:00pm Step Dancing Competitions: Sarah Cummings Co-ordinator
- 2:00 pm Kilted Classic Horse Race –Pinette Race Track